Showing the single result
Level IIIA Vest Insert Plates:
The highest standard of soft body armor, The level IIIA gear, can stop 9 mm bullets traveling between 1,430 and 1,500 feet per second. The level IIIA vest insert plates also eliminate .44 Magnum bullets moving between 1,400 and 1,460 feet per second.
The NIJ (National Institute of Justice) IIIA Bulletproof Insert with a shooter’s free cut is a reliable, lightweight security alternative for stopping handgun bullets. These plates come in sizes 10×12 and 11×14 inches and may be ordered with a MIL-SPEC coating or X-line fabric.
- Virtually all pistol ammo is stopped.
- Very light.
- For children aged three and up.
- Thin and adaptable,
- easy to conceal,
- sealed in a water-resistant bag.
- Long lifespan and simple maintenance.
- It can withstand many shots from all directions.
- A trauma pad was included to lessen the perceived impact of bullets further.
Level III Vest Insert Plates:
Conditioned Level III hard armor, which can withstand 7.62 mm FMJ, steel-jacketed bullets traveling between 2,750 and 2,810 feet per second, is the first to defend against assault rifle ammunition.
These independent armor plates are constructed entirely of PE. This indicates that they weigh less than level III+ steel plates and are so light that they even float in water. These plates are safer and more lightweight than steel plates while also being more effective at stopping gunshots. The PE plates are made to safely bend bullets and absorb each shell, unlike steel plates that can cause bullets to ricochet or shatter and generate shrapnel. These Level III ballistic plates provide the most satisfactory defense against rifle rounds and other less potent gunfire. Thanks to their small design, these plates may fit into any bag or backpack and the appropriate size carrier vest. Level III Body Armor Plates offer good protection and simplicity of usage.
- Stops the most widely used guns (such as the AR-15 and AK-47) on its own.
- Ages 7 and up are advised.
- Offered in a conventional ceramic version or a 22% lower weight.
- Thicker than one inch less.
- Able to block shots from most firearms that penetrate armor.
- It can deflect many rounds.
- Lightweight variation floats on water and preserves life.
- The backpack category we recommend for kids has the highest rating.
Level IV Vest Insert Plates:
This level can withstand shots of .30 caliber traveling at 2,850–2,910 feet per second. The level IV vest insert plate is now the highest level of protection.
NIJ (National Institute of Justice) Level IV-rated bulletproof insert plates provide the highest ballistic and mobility protection. These ceramic armor plates with PE backing can survive blows from some of the most powerful guns. For comfort and movement, we design its inserts to follow the contours of your body. To fit the various carrier vests.
- Almost everything is stopped, up to 30-06 M2 AP.
- Thicker than one inch less.
- Stopping several shots around the plate surpasses the standard practice of “1 bullet to plate center.”