Military PASGT Ballistic Helmet
Ballistic PASGT Helmet – Level IIIA Bulletproof Protection
The SecPro PASGT ballistic kevlar helmet is a high-performance, multi-layer, lightweight combat helmet body armor. This ballistic helmet has been tested and proven to achieve a rating of Level IIIA by the USA National Institute of Justice (NIJ 101.06) by defeating .357 SIG full metal jacket flat nose rounds (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum semi-jacketed hollow point (SJHP) rounds at a velocity of up to 1450 ft/s. Additionally, our PASGT helmet is in full compliance and rated by the V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, by the Department of Defense MIL-STD 662F. Compatible with PASGT helmet cover desert.
Complete your full body armor today!!!
Best Military Helmet Designed For Special Forces for all Combat Operations.
Designed with multi-layer constructions consisting of aramid and ballistic polyethylene to protect the user from ballistic hazards and fragmentation. The head harness was manufactured with a foam-cushioned leather headband and a comfortable chinstrap including a base attachment for an optional faceguard. The SecPro PASGT helmet is designed in accordance with MIL-H 44099A standard. Making this ballistic helmet lightweight and durable, which is ideal for police, ground troops, or special units.
The helmet comes in a standard PASGT shape and IPS configuration. The shell is extremely rugged, offering good resistance against extreme temperatures and environmental conditions. The helmet is made from non-toxic advanced aramid composites offering superior ballistic protection from handgun ammunition and fragments.
Military Helmet Features
- Light Weight
- Multi-Layer Constructions
- Durable & Comfortable Suspension Straps
- Leather & Form Cushioned
- 7PAD Comfort Set
- Protection Level NIJ 0101.06 Level III A
Ballistic PASGT Helmet Certification & Testing
- All Body Armor manufactured by Hard Shell is tested strictly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- All our products are tested both in the field & in International Laboratories around the World.
Military PASGT Ballistic Helmet Specifications
- NIJ 0101.06 – Level IIIA Standard. Tested to meet or exceed V50 Ballistic Test for Armor, DOD MIL-STD 662F
- Tested for Penetration and back face deformation
- Standard PASGT design (MIL-H-44099A)
- Tested to defeat: .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .9mm, .357mm, .40 S&W FMJ rounds
- Dimensions: Shell Thickness 7.3 +/- 0.8.
- Weight 2.9lbs
There are no reviews yet.