Follow A New Trajectory. The Dual Fuel Scout Light® Pro unites the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light®. SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM) delivers unprecedented versatility, allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM easily and securely attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. The Dual Fuel’s recoil-proof, ultra-high-output LED delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens of light with the 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and its Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates a hybrid beam pattern with plenty of reaches and ample surround light. It’s ideal for close- to longer-range applications. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard-anodized, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the Dual Fuel Scout Light Pro is a new twist on a legendary WeaponLight system.
- The flagship Scout Light Pro rifle-mounted WeaponLight
- New Low-Profile Mount allows optimum light positioning; ideal for use with other rail-mounted accessories
- Delivers up to 1,500 lumens of white light for close- to long-range tactical applications
- Dual fuel light — can be powered by an 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery or two 123A lithium batteries
- Generates up to 1,500 lumens of TIR-focused light with included 18650 or 1,200 lumens with 123A batteries
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
There are no reviews yet.